Welcome to the LUXE Club, where our savvy customers go to get spoiled.
It’s nice to be surprised with little luxuries – discounts, freebies, and various other lovelies. The Luxe Club is about doing just that. Keep a lookout in your inbox for messages from us so you don’t miss a single blissful opportunity.
To get you started and to thank you for signing up, we'd like to share this easy recipe for one of our favorite pick-me-ups, the French Toast Latte. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
FRENCH TOAST LATTE
When nothing but crumbly brown sugar and warm maple syrup will do, whip up this sweet French toast latte for a fragrant treat. You’ll want to make extra to share.
FOR THE LATTE
- ¼ cup espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1-2 drops vanilla
Cinnamon and brown sugar, for topping
- Pour the espresso, maple syrup, and brown sugar into a mug. Blend quickly with your frother.
- Warm the milk in a saucepan until hot but not boiling, stirring continuously. Or, microwave the milk in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-60 seconds.
- Froth the milk until a light layer of foam is formed. Pour the milk into the espresso mixture and top with foam. Sweeten, if desired.
- Combine the cream, sugar, and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Place the frother into the cream and turn it on high. Gently lift the wand through the cream until peaks begin to form.
- Spoon the whipped cream over the drink. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.